COMMIT TO QUIT!
If you stated that you are a tobacco user, or if cotinine (nicotine) was found in your lab profile, you will be asked to participate in the "Commit to Quit" program. You can sign up for the program at the Med Center located on the main campus in the Risk Management building, or the north Med Center at 4513 Executive Drive (off Immokalee Road).
The program offers:
- FREE one on one visits with clinician including exam.
- FREE one on one visit with certified dietitian.
- FREE education materials.
- FREE cessation products (prescriptions, over-the-counter gums, patches etc..)
- FREE clinic appointments - up to one hour without incurring sick leave.
The main campus Med Center can be reached at 239-252-4257
The north Med Center can be reached at 239-315-7111
Please present a copy of your certificate to the Health Advocate office upon successful completion of the program.